Sunday 5 April 2020

My role in a play

This year, our house Annual function on 23rd December. We decided to have dances and plays as the main items for it. I participated in'Robinhood' a play in English. It dealt with the activities of Robinhood's early life. We got dressed in nice shirts with black waist jackets. Since I was the hero, I wore a red jacket with a red bow and took a shining sword in my hand.
The stage had the backdrop of a forest scene. Our teachers has placed bushes, branches and even small trees here and there. The whole stage looked like a forest. We came on the stage and took our positions for the final show. We were excited. The curtains went up and the play began with some light music in the background.
We all played our parts very well. None of us stumbled on the stage. Neither one of my friends nor I forgot the that we had been given to play. I managed the rescue scene very well. I enjoyed fighting against the kidnappers of the king's daughter. I was confident and acted as a real Robinhood. When the play was over, people cheered us up. All of us felt very happy.
The show was a grand success. All the guests were very happy to see the wonderful performances of the children. We were given special prizes for the wonderful perfomance. I was adjudged the best actor of all. My parents congratulated me on my success as an actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment